Travel from Amsterdam to volendam, you should know that you can be in volendam within 24 minutes.There are several ways to travel from Amsterdam to Volendam.
From Sunday to Friday, bus 316 departs every 15 minutes from Amsterdam Center to Volendam Center. On Saturdays there is a bus every 20 minutes from Amsterdam Center to Volendam.
- By Tour: In the month April and May we organize a Tour from Amsterdam to Volendam. Tulip Tours Holland
- By bus: You can also take the bus from Amsterdam to Volendam. The bus journey takes about 28 minutes.
- By car: If you prefer to drive, you can take the A10 motorway from Amsterdam towards Almere and then take the exit for the N240 towards Volendam. The journey takes about 35 minutes.
- By bike: Volendam can also be reached by bike from Amsterdam. You can, for example, bike along the IJ river and then through the Zaanse Schans to Volendam. This route is about 30 km long and takes about 2.5 hours.
- By boat: Another fun way to travel from Amsterdam to Volendam is by boat. There are several companies that offer boat tours from Amsterdam to Volendam and other places in the area.
Tulip tours in April and May are a great way to see the tulip fields in full bloom and enjoy the beauty of the Netherlands during the spring season. Pick up point : Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 Amsterdam.
By Public transport
To travel to Volendam by bus from Amsterdam, you can take one of the regular bus services that operate between the two cities. The bus journey takes about 28 minutes.
The journey takes about 35 minutes and is well-signed. Make sure to have a map or a GPS device with you, in case you need to navigate or get directions. Most of the parking lots in Volendam are free of charge.
To travel to Volendam by taxi from Amsterdam, you can book a taxi through a taxi company or use a ride-hailing app such as Uber or Bolt. The journey takes about 35 minutes and costs around 70-90 euros.