Tulip field Tour
Tulip Tour From Amsterdam
Day Tour by bus from the Central city of Amsterdam.
- Tour guide - Our experienced tour guide will accompany you from boarding the bus in the morning until waving goodbye at the end of the day. Equipped with a lot of knowledge about the tulip, the region and the history it is also an educational excursion. Food and drinks are provided as well as comfortable transportation including air conditioning.
- Tulip fields - We visit the most beautifull and colorfull tulip fields in the Nort of Amsterdam, an area without tourists. large tulip fields, and the cows walking outside. We have permission to visit most of the tulip fields in the region.
- The Tour bus- We tour with a little bus of maximum 25 travelers, we notice that travelers are more intrested and giving more questions to our tulip guide.
- The Windmill - visit to a typical Dutch mill where you can also take a look inside. Experience how people used to live in a mill and how a mill works. A must visit in the Netherlands for the young guests among us. And also a nice experience for the whole family!
- Tulips garden Volendam - some people call it the Amsterdam tulips garden, it's so close to the center of Amsterdam, with the public transport it's 24 minutes with the bus. the tulip garden is amazing with our old windmill on the background.
What does the Tulip Tour include?
√ Bottled water
√ Coffee and/or tea
√ Bunch of Tulips
15 minute before departure.
Please make sure you arrive on time at the starting point.
Meeting and Pickup
We meet everyone at the pickup place:
Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands.
It is located at the THIS IS HOLLAND building opposite the central station.
How to get here: A free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg runs 24/7 from Amsterdam Central Station to the north shore of the river IJ. The journey time is three minutes). Embark via the two middle pontoons. On disembarking, turn left. It’s a two-minute walk to THIS IS HOLLAND.
The hole day, all inclusief:
From € 94,-
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
Near public transportation
What's the best time for visit the Tulip fields?
The best time to visit tulip fields typically depends on the location and the type of tulips being grown. In general, tulips bloom in the spring, usually from April to May. In the Netherlands, the famous tulip fields in the Keukenhof gardens are typically at their peak from late April to mid-May. However, it's best to check the specific dates for the tulip fields you plan to visit, as these can vary depending on the weather and other factors. we advise to go from April 20 to May 5, the most tulips always bloom.